The lightest overrun set on the market certified by FIBA for first level games (weight approx. 700 kg).
Certified by the Polish Institute of Sport for compliance with the EN-1270 standard.
– 325 cm projection.
– Manual operation (no power source required).
– Sliding on wheels (nylon wheels).
– Small size in the “for storage” position – 1835 x 5030 mm, height 1680 mm with the option of tilting table.
– The rim can be set at two heights – 260 cm and 305 cm.
– Easy and quick assembly of covers.
– Quick latch option in the “to play” position 260 cm and 305 cm and in the “for storage” position.
The kit includes:
Steel construction – powder coated.
Glass board model 197 – dimensions 180 x 105 cm, made of tempered glass, sheet thickness 10 mm embedded in an extruded aluminum frame, lines fired in the glass. In the place of contact between the plate and the rim, the glass is cut, which means that the rim does not touch the glass pane, and the forces are transferred to a steel structure. set. Three points for mounting the board.
Model 298 net rim –
certified by the Polish Institute of Sport, meets all FIBA requirements. “Positive lock” system – a latch that holds the rim in the locked position for a load of 80 kg. Secure mesh attachment eliminating the possibility of hand (finger) damage.